Here is How Joe Biden and his Team will Win the Election in November…
…and all the Fear Mongering, Name Calling, and Threats will not deter him…
First, let’s consider some simple facts when preparing for the contest that is shaping up to the Fight of Our Lives here.
- We all know that our President does NOT want to lose his job in January. He has some very good reasons for that, among which is the possibility that, if he loses in November, he may be sued by the banks he has used repeatedly to shore up his lifestyle, and the lies he has told them (which they are not stupid enough to believe, I might add), if he can’t muster the funds to pay his debts (which could be formidable after the last four years).
- The banks who are supporting Donald Trump could be quite worried about what will happen if he loses the Presidency. They may be pressuring him behind the curtains already.
- Donald Trump does not have a well-developed “conscience” — he has been fortunate to live a life of ease because his father was rich, and he was able to talk a good line. Time is running out now, however, and that could be making him nervous. The closer we get to November 3rd, the more anxious he will become. Anxious people make mistakes. People who are scared silly make Big Mistakes.
- The Republican Party, regardless of the depths to which they have sunk, is becoming nervous about their president — they know he’s not free to do whatever he likes. They know he’s in the sites of some very big guns. They know he’s losing his fan club. And they suspect he might suffer a “meltdown” in the last few weeks before the Election, and then he will be uncontrollable.
- Joe Biden is taking a long slow breathe, as he can finally relax, having finally chosen his running mate. He’s also testing the waters, checking the airwaves, and listening to what people are saying in the news, and on TV, and most likely in person, about the choice he made, and I think he is feeling encouraged.
- Joe has a lot of organizing to do, but he’s not without support, and friends. And I believe he has hope — he might actually win the election without having to engage in a Frontal Assault with Donald Trump. I’m not sure if a debate is on the schedule, but if it is, it should be something that Joe can handle effectively. Why? Because he probably isn’t afraid to confront Donald Trump in a debate. He’s had practice. I don’t recall Donald Trump having engaged in public debate — certainly not since he was elected.
- Joe has previous experience in the Administration working with Barack Obama, he has learned a thing or two (or three) about how to manage his public relations functions. So he has a bit more confidence than a total stranger would have.
- Joe also knows that one heckuva lot of Americans are ready for a change of leadership. We are, almost all of us, sick to death of the lying and the fuffling we’ve put up with over the course of this current administration. To put PAID to that… many of us are devastated by the deaths in our families, and our sickness from the Covid-19 pandemic. We can’t take another four years of this! We the People are Done with the current Administration, we are Done with our Corrupt Republican Party, and we are Done with Donald Trump.
- And if that’s not enough, we all know that we will have to rebuild our reputation as a Free People — as a nation that can lead the world, as we deal with the environmental catastrophe that our world is facing. Joe will have to present himself to the League of Nations and apologize for America’s failure to lead and to serve, and he will have to make promises that will be very hard to keep. Our polar ice caps are melting — they may well be carrying ancient viruses worse than the Covid-19 pandemic. The ocean levels are rising because of this, which can devastate not just our nation, but others in Europe, Australia, the Far East. Around the world there is SO MUCH that must be done to save our planet.
- Joe will need all the help he can get from US…. We the people will have to dig in, in ways we never have before, to save our planet, our peoples and our world.
But the one thing that Americans have done so well in the past will serve to save us now. We are capable of rising to the challenge and fighting for our lives and our country like nobody else in the world. When the going gets tough, Americans are GOOD at getting going. And I think that’s what Joe Biden is hoping will happen.
It will NOT happen if Donald Trump is still running the show… and you can bet on that with your last dollar.
So do we know what we gotta do now? First, we all gotta VOTE!
Every living person who is old enough to get to the polls, or mail in our ballots — we gotta vote! And God Bless America — cuz we sure need it this November! And we will need the blessing of the Infinite even more in the coming years. Our nation, and our world is in terrible difficulty because of our failure to rise to the challenge — the demand for our commitment to clean up our messes.